Kennet Equipment Leasing Limited has been providing businesses with equipment finance since 1990. With access to over 25 banks and funders, along with reserves of £50 Million of our own money, our aim is to support UK businesses to get the kit they need.
The benefits of leasing your equipment are as follows;
- You’ll pay regular monthly payments that won’t change throughout the term – allowing you to budget effectively from Day 1
- No need to find a hefty deposit to have the equipment you need almost immediately*
- Choose a lease term that suits your business
- Take delivery and the equipment can be earning you income even before your next payment
- Tax advantages – all leasing payments made are tax deductible**
- Keep cash in your bank, avoid overdrafts and loans
- Have the best equipment for your business, not the cheapest
- Security is levied on equipment, not property – giving you peace of mind
Why choose Kennet Equipment Leasing?
- We provide a seamless service, from you ordering your equipment to delivery and installation
- We offer electronic signature and fast finance turnaround*, giving you the minimum of delay
- We have financed over £500M worth of equipment for all types of businesses already
- We’d like to think we are friendly, efficient and helpful (and a lot of our customers say we are too!)
- Whatever business type you are – however long you’ve been trading – give us a call
- We are proud to work with UK Beauty Machines to make sure their customers have the equipment they need.
‘* all finance is subject to credit checks
‘** your accountant will be able to provide you with more information on tax benefits
Want to know more? Simply call Scott Wareham at Kennet on 01675 469268 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- UK Beauty Machines are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for the purposes of brokering credit agreements for regulated customers. Firm reference Number 802656.
- Finance provided by Kennet Equipment Leasing Limited, Firm Reference Number 676024
- All finance subject to terms and conditions and credit checks.